Alleyway House in the Medingsgang
Enjoy our homelike and proper style guest house right in the heart of Lübecks Old Town.
Alleyway houses are one of Lübecks historical relicts, left-over from the middle age where builders, workers and seamen lived here behind the protecting walls of the city core.
Near to the famous Heiligen-Geist-Hospital and the Jacobi-Church our guest house is the ideal starting point for discovering the town.
Equipment of the house
- suitable for 2 adults (and 1 child)
- living room with sleeping sofa on the ground floor
- fully equipped kitchen with 4-plate stove and oven
- lumber room
- bedroom with a double-bed on the upper floor
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- internet access (LAN/WLAN)
- hi-fi-unit with cd-player
- domestic animals allowed
- no smoker
Reachable within walking distance
Shopping areas and malls, churches, museums, theaters, cinemas, swimming pools, Niederegger Marzipan café bus stops and much more.
1 Person: € 53,- per night,
each additional person: + € 10,- per night,
children up to 4 years of age: free,
plus final cleaning: € 30,- (optional).
The price includes bedclothes, towels, electricity, heating and warm water.
The minimum rental-time is 2 nights.
Gaps from a single night can be booked.
We provide special offers for long time rental on request!
Große Gröpelgrube 22/ house 7, 23552 Lübeck
Show on Map