Rights and obligations arising from the guest host relationship
- The following conditions shall govern the contract as part of the guest accommodation between tenants and landlords of holiday homes and are considered by both parties as a binding contract expressly agreed and acknowledged.
- The guest contract is considered valid as soon as the ordered accommodation is accepted by the owner, and the appointment is confirmed.
- The owner is obliged to provide the booked holiday accommodation. If the booked accommodation is no longer available, the landlord is obliged to arrange equivalent accommodation in the same city. If this is not possible either, any payments already made by the tenant will be reimbursed in full by the landlord.
- The guest is obliged to pay the agreed rent for the accommodation for the duration of the contract in advance. The total rent is payable not later than within 10 days after receiving the booking confirmation to the landlord’s account by bank transfer. The payment period can be reduced for short-term bookings. More detailed information can be found on the respective invoice.
- If the accommodation-whatever the reason-, is canceled the guest has to pay following costs if not possible to be otherwise rented:
– up to 43 it days before the rental period: 10%
– between 42 days up to 29 days: 40%
– 28 days before : 90%
- Unless otherwise agreed, the rental period begins on arrival at 15:00 pm and ends at 11:00 am on departure day.
- The guest is responsible for the rented dwelling. He therefore is required to maintain the facilities and objects with care. Damaged property must be remunerated.